I've been trying for over an hour to get a refund for a product I bought from the store. I went to Oculus support to try and get this going, but their directions for doing so, are not correct.
- Open the Oculus app on your computer
- Click and then select Settings
- Under Account, click Purchase History
- Find the content you want to request a refund, click and then select Request Refund
- Follow the on-screen instructions and then enter your Oculus pin to request your refund
Number 4 is not correct. After clicking Purchase History in the Oculus App, it takes me to https://secure.oculus.com/my/rift/ Not a purchase history. It also says that there should be three dots on the content... there isn't. So, I tried to go to "My Orders", once again, there are no three dots, or anything I can do other than see a purchase receipt. This is not helpful.
How does one go about getting some support around here?