cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New demo: The Phoenix

mandrakemb
Honored Guest
Hello

I present my new demo for Oculus. This time I tried to explore a more cinematic language (music and script) to display a story in which a protagonist, making a journey within yourself and your feelings through a piece I wrote last night.

I think beyond the Oculus video games allow us to enter worlds where we can reflect feelings or living without more sense to get carried away.

In total it took me about 8 hours to create all, using elements with creative commons licence: music and some 3D models

Put your headphones before play it!
Sorry, all texts are in spanish, i need some days to translate into english

Enjoy!

Download PC
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9029746/Phoenix.zip

Making of

4 REPLIES 4

mandrakemb
Honored Guest
Some images:

drash
Heroic Explorer
I'm *really* looking forward to the English translation! From the bits and pieces I understood (based on my high school Spanish classes), I might be imagining things but I thought this was a pretty deep experience. Very creative and plugs into that "I wonder what will happen next" awesomeness that VR can bring.

If this is the product of 8 hours of work, I can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

mandrakemb
Honored Guest
Many thanks Drash!
Titans of Space was part of my inspiration for this demo, i like to explore the dimension of the things near you and how the perspective changes.

I will explore the fears in the next "fast demo" 😉

Rob1985
Honored Guest
Giant baby = Mind Blown lol