Killing Floor: Incursion Coop With SadGamerDad — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Killing Floor: Incursion Coop With SadGamerDad

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 295
Nexus 6

I had a great time playing Killing Floor: Incursion in coop mode with my good friend SAdGamerDad. Ironically this was the first time either one of us had ever played one of the Killing Floor games and I have to say it was quite fun if not a bit buggy at times. Overall the game is pretty damn good but Tripwire definitely needs to iron out a few things in this game. I found at times I would just get stuck on objects and it had a few areas where performance suffered quite a bit even on my rig which is a I7 7700K, 16gb ram and a GTX 1070. I also found the Bot quite annoying and really wish that there was an option to turn it off! All these issues aside though, the gameplay was fun and it definitely made me want to come back for more.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Comments

• danknugzdanknugz Posts: 1,988
    3Jane
    edited August 2017
    wow, more aliens on steroids. looks so coool mannn is this made for 10 year olds?
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
  • cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 912
    3Jane
    danknugz said:
    wow, more aliens on steroids. looks so coool mannn is this made for 10 year olds?
     Come out with a better game of your own. 
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,756 Valuable Player
    edited August 2017
    I can't even begin to imagine the mental process in which someone sees Killing Floor, the most maturely violent shooter on the market (with the most advanced gore-rendering engine there is) and thinks "Wow this is a game for 10 year olds".

And if you have 10-year-old children or nieces and nephews, babysitting kids, w/e .... please do not let them play Killing Floor (Incursion).   It is rated Mature, ages 17 and up only. Thank you. :smile:

(Also I'd just really rather not hear little kids on the mic when I get to playing this. Thanks.)
    It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.