I've bought the Oculus around 3 weeks ago and from day one I haven't been able to download/install anything from the oculus app. Pressing "Download" moves the application/game icon to the front of the row but nothing actually is downloaded. I've been playing only the games I can get on Steam because of this...
I'm on Windows, I've looked into the Windows services and seems like the Oculus Library one is stopped.
- [Debug] [24/08/2017 08:51:42] Starting up OVRLibraryService v188.8.131.52.
- [Debug] [24/08/2017 08:51:42] Starting up.
- [Debug] [24/08/2017 08:51:42] OVRLibraryService was invoked with no arguments. Exiting.
Can that be the cause?
What I've tried
- Reinstalling the software through the "Repair" button
- Switching to preview/alpha builds of the software
I'm having many other issues with my Oculus but fixing that would go long way with my user experience.