Ok I've been having intermittent networks issues for a while now. ONLY related to oculus and certain oculus games(not sure if all), all other software (steam, skype, ect) and sites work great.
Let me outline what I've done to try and fix it, let me know if you guys can think of anything else I can try:
- Replaced router with a new one.
- Replaced cat5e cable with new cat6 (50 feet).
- Tested new nic, still issues so returned it.
- I have reinstalled (nuke and pave) OS.
- Updated all drivers, direct from manufacturer's web sites.
- no AV installed during this testing phase to ensure no issue there.
- Disabled firewall and defender, still no joy.
I've pretty much run out of ideas.