cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone forum porked?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Everytime i visit on phone I see the forum looking like below. Was fine 2 days ago. Anyone else ?
xcea36bn96a2.jpg

A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

9 REPLIES 9

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
How dare you copy n paste that nightmare here, sir. It's bad enough I've had to see it for 2 days on my own phone lol

Cyber is on the case though:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/comment/555330/#Comment_555330

danknugz
Superstar

Techy111 said:

Everytime i visit on phone I see the forum looking like below. Was fine 2 days ago. Anyone else ?
xcea36bn96a2.jpg

i also am seeing this, i laughed
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

danknugz
Superstar
hicbol7yfr8e.png
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

danknugz
Superstar
really amateur, ive see kids from lincoln tech make better sites

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's no need to use mobile versions of sites these days unless your mobile phone is 10 years old lol

When browsing on my mobile phone I always have the View/Request Desktop Site box checked. With the resolution of mobile phone screens and 4G there's absolutely no need to use a mobile site unless you have a shite plan with bugger all bandwidth.

danknugz
Superstar
ive tried that and it was worse.

Techy111
MVP
MVP

danknugz said:

really amateur, ive see kids from lincoln tech make better sites

I've seen kids spell and type better also old chap. 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

cybereality
Grand Champion
We're working on the mobile site now. Something must have been pushed early, I'm aware.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

vannagirl
Consultant
so glad someone posted this up i wondered if i was now missing some setting, i try to change to desktop / no desk a number of times and it just make it worse

Thank you for looking into this @cybereality
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are.