cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

games on my account

freelivorno
Honored Guest
I bought a year ago samsung gear, buying some games. Now i have get oculus rift.
I use same account for both devices, but im disappointed to see that the game for gear dont is in my drift library. So one must buy games for both devices?
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
The account is the same, and all your content is still there. However, mobile games and PC games are not compatible with each other, meaning an Android game will not function on Windows or vice versa. While in theory a developer could port a game to both platform, this requires extra work (sometimes significantly so, depending on the app or how it was made), so most titles tend to be for one platform or the other but not both. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

JMDaemon
Expert Protege
right..and they are also totaly different versions. ultrawings on gear vr is a different beast than ultrawings on rift, and have different price ranges as well since the gear vr version is toned down. 

freelivorno
Honored Guest
yes but  i was hoping they ask olny an extra charge on oculus rift, not a full price!! and viceversa rift-gear, on the contrary i think would be correct that:
who buy on gear have game on rift with extra charge price
who buy on rift have game free on gear
i hope that vr can interest more people and sofware house change is strategy not right for consumer