cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Medium keeps creating a onedrive/documents folder for medium library

monstersandmachines
Heroic Explorer
I've been using Oculus Medium since February but haven't launched the app in a few months. The application has been updated several times and is currently at the latest version. Now when I launch the application it does not read the default documents folder which is "This PC >  Documents/Medium" where all of my sculpts, stamps and screenshots are saved. Instead the application creates a new Onedrive/Medium folder upon launch preventing me from accessing my past work and stamps.

I have tried the following fixes (found via google search) with no resolution to this issue:
1) deleted the onedrive folder and uninstall OneDrive from the machine
2) changed the save location for my Libraries/Documents folder to use the location that previous versions have used (which is also the same folder location for Google Blocks, Quill, Tilt Brush, etc.)
3) Changed my Windows account to Local

I'm not sure what else to try. I have installed other apps lately that have set their file save/settings folder to use the "This PC > Documents" folder.

My version of Windows is: 

Windows 10 Pro ver 1703 build 15063.608
1 REPLY 1

monstersandmachines
Heroic Explorer
Can anyone help me with this? I'd really like to get back into using Medium and need this issue resolved.

I'd really appreciate it.