cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall in Love from moth + Flame

Bowlingman
Honored Guest

Anyone else having problem getting the program to recognize the message you're supposed to say out loud, so the program continues?

My mic works perfectly

7 REPLIES 7

Aus067
Honored Guest
Yes same problem here! My rift mic works fine in windows and Steam and in other oculus apps. Just not this one. I run windows 7 64bit and have confirmed in device manager its working, updated, reinstallled audio drivers, turned up the mic, increased it to 100% in steam but no luck. 
It seems like an interesting program, just a stupid way to initiate it!
10 points for the bean that thought this would be a good idea!

Anonymous
Not applicable
doesn't work for me either. works fine everywhere else. has to be a bug in the game.

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTeBbLHI4ac

I'll save you the expense of downloading this Love monster. I had some fun with it despite the extreme cheeziness of it.

cero490
Heroic Explorer
Didn't have the mic problems on my end, though it was a somewhat strange experience lol

P-4-u-l-0
Protege
Cant get this to work too. Must be a bug, i am running win10.

babylon_nl
Honored Guest
All settings in windows10 seem to be ok, but i can whisper or scream, nothing is happening.. 

Nekto2
Superstar
What is your default language settings? Change it to english.
Have you language recognition pack installed? Could you dictate anything and have it recognized as text in any text editor?
It seems this game has no language recognition inside it. It uses system language recognition installed.