New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Medium Mesh Import Guide

2»

Comments

• RudalplRudalpl Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    Hey @jessicazeta thanks for your reply.
    Those videos are just what I needed. love you.  :)

But... your link to Medium Manual leads to an empty page.
    >>>

Comment not found.

The comment you were looking for could not be found.
    >>>
  • jessicazetajessicazeta Posts: 244 Oculus Staff
    @AGL1 and @Rudalpl - Sorry, the link is not conventional (it's a PDF redirect). If you can copy/paste the link, it's www.oculus.com/medium/manual - but another way to get into it, if you go to Medium's website, and click on "Manual," you'll open up the Manual  Hope that helps!
  • kobs57kobs57 Posts: 60
    Hiro Protagonist
    I must be outdated or this thread is cause there is no C:\Users\\Documents\Medium\_import\Reference Meshes\ in there, there's an empty export folder and a preference folder
    Oculus Rift dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory, MSI 1070-TI
     on a MSI B-450 Gaming plus motherboard, EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
    Oculus is on a Samsung 970 evo M.2 V nand 1TB on board SSD   
    Hey @kobs57, please see my comment from January 24: 

"This guide is out of date. Please refer to this literature:
    Our manual - www.oculus.com/medium/manual - has all the information you need about importing and using the asset browser
    You can also refer to this video tutorial about file management: https://www.oculus.com/medium/tutorials/1830566373919358/ 
    Adding custom meshes is another tutorial that seems like it would benefit you: https://www.oculus.com/medium/tutorials/2190847874265731/ "
    Hiro Protagonist
    Medium exports .glb files to home I just wish we could upload them as well to modify them
    Oculus Rift dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 1700X, 32 gigs of Corsair Vengence RGB memory, MSI 1070-TI
    You can modify them by grabbing the glb from C:\Users\usernamer\Documents\Oculus Home\_Import
    Hiro Protagonist
    No when you try to upload from the stamps import that folder is inaccessible