New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

From Other Suns no multiplayer?

KurtinoKurtino Posts: 9
NerveGear
How do I get the multiplayer working in this game? When I press Play there are no games shown and my only option is to press New Game. If I create a public lobby, no one joins my game either.

I thought that the open beta was to test multiplayer, but maybe I'm wrong? Has anyone got multiplayer working so far?

Comments

• paramboyparamboy Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    nope, maybe peaple dont play the game, i have the same issue
  • babybasherbabybasher Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    Someone mentioned you need at least 1 friend in your occulus friends list.  It's a bug or something.  I can't confirm as I have no friends so I have the same problem as you guys =(
  • paramboyparamboy Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    let's try to add eachother 
  • Arock387Arock387 Posts: 722
    Trinity
    I was playing multi with a friend of mine, we were doing great till we came upon a trader.  I decided lets rob him, so I boarded his ship whilst my partner stayed at the helm.  All was well till I shot the trader near his transport, then a battle ensued, I shot him down but his ship blew ours up so it was game over.   Great time

• babybasherbabybasher Posts: 43
    Brain Burst
    paramboy said:
    let's try to add eachother 
    OK I'll add you. Tried adding 3 other people who said I could add them here and on reddit, none accepted my request. Probably time zone differences as I'm in Australia. 
  • FrostyBud777FrostyBud777 Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    now quick join is greyed out and I cant find any games now. Why?
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,175
    Wintermute
    I love this game but it's hard to find people to play with. You may have to use Discord.