cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arktika Stuck mission 1 pull leaver nodal TP

Thunderbane
Explorer
Anyone else encounter this? I am stuck mission 1 right at the start where its asks me to pull a leaver.I tp to the nodal telport point but the leaver is placed actually outside of my guardian boundary (and play area) and in real life theres a wall there so the leaver is actually inside my dining room wall so i cant pull it. I m playing at the recommended full size for the guardian area but the leaver is still outside the play area. On other games you could just walk there or tp there but with the nodal point TP movement its not possible,

I guess i could remap my boundary, and make the play area smaller and hope it puts me nearer to the leaver but id rather not be redrawing my guardian walls just for 1 game.

Any suggestions? is there a way to reposition the camera and put the leaver on the opposite side of my play area where there is not a wall in real life?

13 REPLIES 13

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
I wonder if there’s something else you have to do first to be able to tp to that location.  I played it last night and did not have any boundary issues through the first 3 missions.  Not sure if that helps.

texbanc
Honored Guest
I also did not have any problems and I am playing with my Elite Dangerous boundries. 

texbanc
Honored Guest
Aetheryfre, what did you do with the fuse at the top of line 1 on Cargo Mission 1?  My only tp points are 1( to get the fuse 2( back to the screen which is blank now.  Thanks.

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
There should be 3 fuses, the first one is burnt out, the second should be fine and there is a spare.  Take out the burn out one and put the third one in it's slot.
Did that help?

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can use the recenter option to move back into a better position. Just press the Oculus button and choose Recenter (on the top right side circle). So if you can't reach to the right, step closer in real life to the left side and then recenter and you should be able to reach it.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Thunderbane
Explorer
Thanks Cybereality i will give this a go :smile:

texbanc
Honored Guest
Aetheryfre, I am on the Cargo mission.  At the top of Line 1 you enter a room.  touch a screen at the first tp point and a second one appears.  Go there and you can pull a handle and take a fuse.  Only other place to go is back to the first tp point and nothing to do with the fuse.  Did you have something different?  I wonder if I am not getting a tp point.

Thanks

VRMageddon-1
Rising Star
It’s not a fuse box with 3 fuses in it? You take out the one on the left and replace it with the one on the right, then close the box, pretty sure you have to close it to continue

cybereality
Grand Champion
Rearrange the fuses so that both green lights turn on.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV