New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

can't use any payment method

kareemselimkareemselim Posts: 1
NerveGear
i've been trying to add my credit card as a payment method . it says ( sorry something went wrong try again later) and i'm sure about my info and i've used this card everywhere and worked normally.
also tried paybal account also getting an error.
tried many troubleshooting tips . nothing worked.
i'm in egypt BTW if that may help.

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Please submit a support ticket for assistance. Thanks. 
    https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • MadMan79MadMan79 Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    edited January 2018
    Same issue. After multiple attempts I was finally able to add a couple options. Now, only problem is, I can't make any purchases. Been going back and forth for over a week now with support. Frustrating. I have until the 31st of Jan to return it to Amazon, but it'll be on it's way back long before that if this issue isn't resolved. No since having the system if I can't buy games or apps.
    Ever since I was a young boy I've wanted to do this, so now that I have, wtf do I strive for?
  • ozstockmanozstockman Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I am having exactly the same issue. No matter what device I use(android phone or Windows 7 laptop).  nothing works, It says there is an error when I try to add my credit card and it does nothing when I try to link it to my paypal account. I contacted support and I was promised that they would look into that issue but it was weeks ago, And now I see people complaining about the same issue in 2017 and I think I even someone complaining about the same even before that, Common Oculus, it is not so hard to fix(trust me as a former web developer). If you are not going to fix it does it mean you do not want our money spent on apps, games and other content.