cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sonic + Mario VR Tutorial

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer
Hi team,

Here's a video tutorial for downloading and setting up NimSony's Sonic and VR fan made level remakes of the original NES and Sega titans:

https://youtu.be/N-DMt3oUu_c

Enjoy!
x_0
4 REPLIES 4

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Cool thanks I'll check this out tonight after work mate, so is this just made by a couple of guys at home? Is it any good?
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!

cero490
Heroic Explorer
Hey, thanks for the share @F4CEpa1m! These demos were actually pretty fun, and Sonic in VR just in general is such a fun idea

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

Cool thanks I'll check this out tonight after work mate, so is this just made by a couple of guys at home? Is it any good?

It's one guy making all of them.  He's doing a Halo one as we speak also.  Short demos but really cool

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

cero490 said:

Hey, thanks for the share @F4CEpa1m! These demos were actually pretty fun, and Sonic in VR just in general is such a fun idea

All good mate  🙂  I had a blast running through these 2, the Sonic one was my favorite mainly because the sound was surround and more accurate.  All in all, pretty damn cool!