New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

WHERES MY RETAIL COPY OF OCULUS RIFT!?!

cym9999cym9999 Posts: 1
NerveGear
i bought the dk2 kit back when you could pre order the full version for when it was released, now its been out for 5 years  and i STILL have not herd anything about my oculus, i've msg'd support via email 1000 times now and all i get is "we are sorry for the inconvenience" BS, it dosn't seem fare to take my money promising a full version once its out and not provide, devs contact me back at my bisness email when you got an responce

Comments

• elbofforelboffor Posts: 2,572 Valuable Player
    Only kickstarter backers of the dk1 got a cv1 for free.
    The dk2 was a development kit and thats all.
    This is my forum signature.
    There are many others like it, but this is mine.
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,885 Valuable Player
    elboffor said:
    Only kickstarter backers of the dk1 got a cv1 for free.
    The dk2 was a development kit and thats all.
    ohh got it, i wondered what the heck this was about
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • jayhawkjayhawk Posts: 640
    Neo
    This is when dumbasses like me feel pretty good about themselves.
  • bizjerbizjer Posts: 118
    Art3mis
    Even better that he's also proven he (or possibly she) isn't a good shepherd. 
  • MradrMradr Posts: 2,919 Valuable Player
    edited October 2017
    I mean you still have to buy the full version... you wasn't promise a free version unless you was a DK1 backer. I think you miss some information there... Plus who waits for that long without wondering what the hack xD? Seems more like a scam to get one for free:))
  • RoasterRoaster Posts: 1,052
    3Jane
    You mean kickstarter backer I think.  I got a dk1 and never thought it would get me a cv too.
    i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu
  • Protocol7Protocol7 Posts: 276
    Nexus 6
    I also bought a DK2 at that time, it was a preorder queue, you had to place an order for the CV1 (consumer version of the Rift) and you would get a priority place in the queue. You still paid full price. Getting it early was the attraction of preordering. You have left it far too late.