I have been trying for a couple days to set up my 3 sensor 360 room scale VR area, but I have not had any luck after purchasing a 3rd sensor. I have 3 sensors mounted on my 8 foot ceilings in the following layout: https://i.imgur.com/XZKm6CS.jpg
. For some reason, my front left sensor (Sensor #1) is always getting a "Poor tracking quality (-8609)" error and I cannot figure out why. Here is the troubleshooting I have done:
1. I have tried unplugging the other 3.0 sensor to see if it's a bandwidth issue. The issue still exists.
2. I tried unplugging the other 3.0 sensor AND plugging Sensor 1 into a port that I know works. The issue still exists.
3. I tried simply unplugging Sensor 1. The other sensors work without any issues.
4. I tried swapping my extension cables to see if the one used on Sensor #1 was bad. The same issue exists and the swapped cord worked fine with my other sensor.
5. I downloaded the MSI gaming app and turned on "VR One Click" to help optimize the setup. This did not work. Link here: https://www.msi.com/files/pdf/GAMING_APP_User_Guide_EN.pdf
I am completely at a loss as to what this could be. I don't want to re-position the sensors since this was working fine a couple nights ago, and the sensors are mounted to the ceiling.
Does anybody have an idea what I could do to help troubleshoot?