New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Replacement Save Files for Lone Echo Progression Issues

rad_marsrad_mars Posts: 5
NerveGear
edited November 7 in Lone Echo / Echo Arena
Hey guys and gals,

Here is a list of Lone Echo Master Key Save files (consecutively ordered) that will allow you to progress past any game blocking bug that you may have encountered along your zero-g journey, such as not being able to socket a fusion core or battery or reset the sensor array; if you're encountering crashes or black screens, this may help you, too. The downside to this work-around is that it will reset your collectible tracker. You can still go back and collect what you've missed.

In order to apply these save files please follow the instructions below:
  1. Navigate to the game’s save directory in the Oculus folder
  2. Default location is C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software\Software\ready-at-dawn-lone-echo\_local\saves\slot0
  3. Copy and paste the original save file you intend to replace into a safe location, such as your Desktop (just in case the new save file doesn't resolve the issue)
  4. Paste the new save file into this directory
  5. Play game and have funs

(SPOILER ALERT: Please only read as far down as you need to, as there may be hints to certain plot developments)

begin_thread.radsave
  • This save will start you at the beginning of the game
calibrations__interrupted.radsave
  • This save will start you just after the Tutorial sequence
titan__we_have_a_problem.radsave
  • This save will start you in the cargo hold of the Kronos station, just before Liv asks you for your choice of missions
open_the_pod_bay_doors__hera.radsave
  • This save will start you in the cargo hold of the Kronos II station with all missions complete, ready to head to the airlock EVA area
miner_problems.radsave
  • This save will start you just outside the airlock of the Kronos II station, ready to start the exterior missions
kronos_ii_repairs_complete.radsave
  • This save will start you at the Depleted Dig Site with all exterior missions completed
scanning_the_anomaly.radsave
  • This save will start you at the Depleted Dig Site after having completed the Sensor Array scan of the Anomaly
station_emergency_boot_up.radsave
  • This save will start you in the damaged Kronos II station
damaged_satellite_online.radsave
  • This save will start you near the Fury module after having activated the Damaged Satellite
ship_interior_reached.radsave
  • This save will start you in the airlock of the Unknown Ship
repair_apollo_s_a_i__processor.radsave
  • This save will start you in the Unknown Ship's AI room
stasis_pod_chamber_restored.radsave
  • This save will start you in the Unknown Ship's Pod Room with the generator online
reunited_with_olivia_in_the_life_support_room.radsave
  • This save will start you in the Unknown Ship's Life Support Room just before you are reunited with a certain someone...
reactor_room_activation_complete.radsave
  • This save will start you in the Unknown Ship's Reactor Room after having completed the activation mission
you_only_liv_once.radsave
  • This save will start you on the way to the Unknown Ship's Bridge with Liv
Let us know if this works for you guys or if you have any issues. 

Thank you for playing everyone!

Comments

• TheKestrelTheKestrel Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    I appreciate some kind of fix but could you maybe have put IN ORDER TO APPLY THESE SAVES FILES at the TOP of the post so I didn't have to scroll past the spoilers?
    NerveGear
    Sigh... I'm never going to finish this game...
    I have saves. I know I do. But when I go to put a save file where you tell me to put it:

NerveGear
    edited November 4
    OK, so I manually created the folders that I didn't have.
    Launched the game.
    Went to LOAD...
    Tried what I thought might be the new file?!? It wasn't.
    Battery thing freezes again.

NerveGear
    My bad. On my D drive...

• rad_marsrad_mars Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Thanks for the feedback TheKestrel! The instructions have been modified so that they appear above the save file listings.