New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Next 5 Dual Champions Preview!

HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 200 High Voltage Software
Valeria of Crowns is available today, which means it's time to announce the next 5 Dual Faction Champions on the way! (The Baron and Cleo are one card, but they look so cool I had to show you both 2D concepts!)

Also announced: Aegis: The Eighth Dragon Front Faction! More on that in the next post and at DragonFront.com/aegis

Comments

• danknugzdanknugz Posts: 1,987
    3Jane
    no one cares lol
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,846 Volunteer Moderator
    edited February 22
    danknugz said:
    no one cares lol
    Pipe down with those negative comments all over the forums a bit won't you? Constructive criticism is fine and encouraged, but you're starting to look like the forum grouch with posts that don't really contribute to anything. 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    3Jane
    so ban me then, i dont give a shit.

or can you even do that?
    danknugz said:
    so ban me then, i dont give a shit.

or can you even do that?
    Indeed I can .. but I won't.. I just politely asked you to be mindful.

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

3Jane
    no you cannot
    3Jane
    if you can then prove by banning me which i doubt you can cause youre just a scrub “volunteer” moderator, lol @ you trying to throw your weight aroubd a stupid little forum.
    edited February 22
    Like I said, I can but I won't, but don't try my patience, I can also erase your entire existence on here. But I wont. You can keep trying to rattle the cage, but it won't work.

All I ask you is to be mindful of what you say, that is all.

3Jane
    edited February 22
    and i said i dont give a shit, so take your hard on for moderation and ban me since youre so obviously proud of it and cant help but let people know aboutit

”dont try my patience” i already told you i dont give a shit, so why are you still trying to act all tough? fuck off bro youre a scrub.
    danknugz said:
    and i said i dont give a shit, so take your hard on for moderation and ban me since youre so obviously proud of it and cant help but let people know about it
    Lol .. anyway .. I made my point.

3Jane
    lets see that ban, toughguy
    3Jane
    edited February 22
    oh im sorry do you have to ask for permission first? 

if youre so tough and sure of yourself, then man up to your claims and ban me, otherwise shut the fuck up

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 677
    Neo
    Not sure he will be sober by then tho ..
    Be good, die great !
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 11,540 Power Poster
    Back on topic though,

Thanks for the update @HVS_Claire - I went through a pretty big addiction factor with this game after one of the recent updates. I've been distracted with these ongoing Free Weekends lately but I can't wait to jump back in to Dragon Front!
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
    3Jane
    well, apparently she doesnt even care anymore. i said “no one cares” not to attack her, but just commenting on how no one said anything since October and I never hear anyone talking about this game other than the forum-approved spam threads for this game. 

so stop trying to white knight cause you knows its a female, a species with which you so utterly desire attention and acceptance from. youre trying too hard like always
    People usually come to the forum to complain rather than praise. The game is doing very well and is receiving regular updates, the last one was in DEC with new content all the time, I personally play it often.

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 11,540 Power Poster
    danknugz said:
    so stop trying to white knight cause you knows its a female, a species with which you so utterly desire attention and acceptance from. youre trying too hard like always

I actually didn't know it was a female making these posts, which makes every single one of your actions now so much more pathetic. Take your parental issues elsewhere.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file