New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

ARKTIKA.1 Patch Notes [Dec 1]

cyberealitycybereality Posts: 25,109 Oculus Staff
edited December 2017 in General
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Comments

• JoeManji08JoeManji08 Posts: 122
    Art3mis
    I don't see anything about world scale, but it looks like we may not be hovering above the floor anymore!      

"Corrected the player's height in the car in Citadel, Cargo: Final Showdown, and Galleria: The Vault."

I may have to re-purchase and give this game another shot.
  • betweentheframebetweentheframe Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    after I complete the secret HQ level I can only replay that or other levels, I am stuck...what gives? tried restarting game and computer etc?
  • softtouchphsofttouchph Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I cant grab handles of switches anymore with the left hand, only the right now works. Something is screwed. Left hand works for guns etc., but not for switches.
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,560
    Project 2501
    The hands still very big and the scale is wrong...
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 25,109 Oculus Staff
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Xboxmember1978Xboxmember1978 Posts: 88
    Hiro Protagonist
    Does anyone know how to start a new game? I can't seem to find any saved game location?
  • hoffstadthoffstadt Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Does anyone know how to start a new game? I can't seem to find any saved game location?
    I'm looking for a way to restart this game since 3 days now...
    And no answer from 4a-games.
    Cloud save is good but let the choice to the gamer is better
    Hiro Protagonist
    I figured it out on my own. It's in the Roaming folder. Delete the save and make folder read only
    NerveGear
    indeed, the game start from intro but don't save progress anymore :(
  • PabbertPabbert Posts: 193
    Art3mis
    I`ve deleted my games saves as I get to the end of the Galleria 2 mission and go back to base and its say galleria 2 mission selected. I looked on youtube and there is meant to be a bit of dialogue and onto the next mission.
    I even tried a fresh install on another machine and started the game offline but it loads me up at the same place.
    Please how do I reset this?
  • DiikDastardlyDiikDastardly Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Sadly, I submitted for a refund.  It looks like the Devs either are swamped or just dont care to fix the issues.  How can you have a game you can't restart?  Thats just nutz.  Not to mentioned all the other issues this game has.  I would possibly come back to it when and if they address the issues.
    Art3mis
    aha 4a contact page http://www.4a-games.com.mt/contact/

Sent a message lets see what happens.

• lensmandavelensmandave Posts: 97
    Hiro Protagonist
    after I complete the secret HQ level I can only replay that or other levels, I am stuck...what gives? tried restarting game and computer etc?
    Hmmm, stuck at the same level as you. Did you figure a solution?
    Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB
    CORSAIR H105 HYDRO CPU COOLER.
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX980. 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.
    SAMSUNG M.2 SSD 128GB SM951 Boot Drive. SAMSUNG SSD 500GB EVO Working Drive.
    Windows 10  64bit Professional
  • OmegaGenisisOmegaGenisis Posts: 26
    Brain Burst
    Finished and loved this game!  Wish it was longer, hoping for more and would be up for a Sequel!
    Art3mis
    Pabbert said:
    aha 4a contact page http://www.4a-games.com.mt/contact/

Sent a message lets see what happens.

Well it would appear 4aGames don't read emails,   or are on holiday.
    Bit frustrated to be honest.
  • DiikDastardlyDiikDastardly Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Sucks.  I wanted to play this game but too many issues.  Glad I got a refund.  Would be nice if Oculus put some pressure on Devs when multiple people have issues with games.  
  • ksnksn Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Where is wrong scale fix????
    Art3mis
    cybereality is it worth raising a ticket for game resets or is this not something Oculus support can do?
    I don't think I have the option to request a refund and to be honest I don't want one as I`ve loved this game up until this point and would like to complete it.
    NerveGear
    4A Games never answered my ticket about restart game progression... no customer care at all :(
  • RavengerRavenger Posts: 36
    Brain Burst
    I just bought the game in the sale and I'm getting very bad stuttering in the intro sequence in the vehicle, which affects both graphics and audio - anyone else seen this? I have a 4790k and a factory overclocked 1080ti, so I shouldn't really be having performance issues. I'm on Windows 7, so perhaps that's a factor? Not had a problem like this with any of my other VR games.
  • suntory_timessuntory_times Posts: 26
    Brain Burst
    Ravenger said:
    I just bought the game in the sale and I'm getting very bad stuttering in the intro sequence in the vehicle, which affects both graphics and audio - anyone else seen this? I have a 4790k and a factory overclocked 1080ti, so I shouldn't really be having performance issues. I'm on Windows 7, so perhaps that's a factor? Not had a problem like this with any of my other VR games.
    Are you running at a much higher res then is native? If not maybe try a clean install of your video card drivers (nvidia has been rather terrible driver wise recently). I've had no performance issues I remember with a 970 (i'm sure i've dropped below 90 but nothing note worthy to my eyes).
  • vabchgentvabchgent Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Ravenger said:
    A little off subject how does the 4970K and the 1080TI do they play well together , I basically have the same set up but have 2 X FURY X and considering keeping the 4970K and just upgrading my video card to the 1080TI . putting this back on track GO OCULUS. Thanks 
  • neddycgoonneddycgoon Posts: 45
    Brain Burst
    Ravenger said:
    I dont think Windows 7 is doing you any favors dude I have the same CPU with a GTX1070 on Windows 10 and the game runs flawlessly.Try turning off the mic on your Rift headset I have mine disabled because of an audio conflict somewhere.
  • 4AGames4AGames Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Hey there! While the team are looking into this, they've recommended trying to choose the next mission on the map manually. It should be "RAIL DEPOT: The Vault". Let us know if this works for you!
    NerveGear
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know we've heard you on save games and we're working on something. Stay tuned!
    NerveGear
    Hey everyone! Update 4 has just been released for ARKTIKA.1 and now includes save profiles :) Full patch notes can be found here: http://www.4a-games.com.mt/4a-dna/2017/11/2/arktika1-patch-notes
    Hiro Protagonist
    I'm not trying to be rude but why is your company ignoring all the request to fix the world scale issue and  floor level issue in this game?