New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

ARKTIKA.1 Patch Notes [Dec 1]

cyberealitycybereality Posts: 23,223 Oculus Staff
edited December 5 in General
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Comments

• JoeManji08JoeManji08 Posts: 110
    Art3mis
    I don't see anything about world scale, but it looks like we may not be hovering above the floor anymore!      

"Corrected the player's height in the car in Citadel, Cargo: Final Showdown, and Galleria: The Vault."

I may have to re-purchase and give this game another shot.
  • betweentheframebetweentheframe Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    after I complete the secret HQ level I can only replay that or other levels, I am stuck...what gives? tried restarting game and computer etc?
  • softtouchphsofttouchph Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I cant grab handles of switches anymore with the left hand, only the right now works. Something is screwed. Left hand works for guns etc., but not for switches.
  • EliteSPAEliteSPA Posts: 1,548
    Project 2501
    The hands still very big and the scale is wrong...
    i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 23,223 Oculus Staff
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Thenightman4uThenightman4u Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    Does anyone know how to start a new game? I can't seem to find any saved game location?
  • hoffstadthoffstadt Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Does anyone know how to start a new game? I can't seem to find any saved game location?
    I'm looking for a way to restart this game since 3 days now...
    And no answer from 4a-games.
    Cloud save is good but let the choice to the gamer is better
  • Thenightman4uThenightman4u Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    I figured it out on my own. It's in the Roaming folder. Delete the save and make folder read only
  • hoffstadthoffstadt Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    indeed, the game start from intro but don't save progress anymore :(
  • PabbertPabbert Posts: 60
    Hiro Protagonist
    I`ve deleted my games saves as I get to the end of the Galleria 2 mission and go back to base and its say galleria 2 mission selected. I looked on youtube and there is meant to be a bit of dialogue and onto the next mission.
    I even tried a fresh install on another machine and started the game offline but it loads me up at the same place.
    Please how do I reset this?
  • DiikDastardlyDiikDastardly Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Sadly, I submitted for a refund.  It looks like the Devs either are swamped or just dont care to fix the issues.  How can you have a game you can't restart?  Thats just nutz.  Not to mentioned all the other issues this game has.  I would possibly come back to it when and if they address the issues.
  • PabbertPabbert Posts: 60
    Hiro Protagonist
    aha 4a contact page http://www.4a-games.com.mt/contact/

Sent a message lets see what happens.