Did you mean: 

Films inspiration

VisualKnight
Honored Guest
You think this reminds people of UDK?

6 REPLIES 6

drash
Heroic Explorer
Wow this movie (Disclosure) is from 1994? Not bad at all. Love the way you see the world build up around you in this, although eventually we'll all associate such a thing with a slow internet connection 😛
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

VisualKnight
Honored Guest
"drash" wrote:
Wow this movie (Disclosure) is from 1994? Not bad at all. Love the way you see the world build up around you in this, although eventually we'll all associate such a thing with a slow internet connection 😛

Yes, 15mbps internet connection doesn't let me pre-buffer things fast enough. You need at least 30-50mbps. Sorry DSL!

cybereality
Grand Champion
Check 1:22 of the video. Looks like he's standing on a Wizdish!!!!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

VisualKnight
Honored Guest
Back in 94- around the same time I got my sonic and knuckles cartridge. I won a contest that let me experience VR for the first time- this was it. Funny this had a non-US number- guess they edited it for each country

Edit- Srry for the crazy editing

Ethereal
Explorer
Videodrome