cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent, New Poll.. Should we ban singers before they get acting roles in VR ?

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Well after watching Valerian and the 1000 planets, which was disappointing, I have decided singers should no longer seek acting roles. 
I can reflect on the crappy roles Jennifer Lopez has acted in and we all know the crimes of one Rihanna. Battleship - cough cough. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm08ekh3ooc

Thoughts??
6 REPLIES 6

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I thought the film was good, but Rihanna didn't even play the small roll she had very good. It's a shame when actors do so much to get jobs that they are over looked by singers who either can't act or are not very good at acting

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer

lovethis said:

I thought the film was good, but Rihanna didn't even play the small roll she had very good. It's a shame when actors do so much to get jobs that they are over looked by singers who either can't act or are not very good at acting

Yep and people think just because a singer is popular we all like them. Maybe if you are a teeny bopper then you might like Rihanna. Bad dancing and very unattractive. It seems to be the same thing coming out of her every time when she dances and its boring.

Siilk
Adventurer
potato

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer

Siilk said:

potato

Ba-na-na

Techy111
MVP
MVP
646wjzz4ovz0.gif
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
Hot po-ta-to ??