How do i get a refund on the apps and games purchased 2017-11-12 i don't understand any of the ways — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How do i get a refund on the apps and games purchased 2017-11-12 i don't understand any of the ways

sknoxxsknoxx Posts: 3
NerveGear
Tagged:

Answers

• sknoxxsknoxx Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    How do i get a refund on the apps and games purchased 2017-11-12 i don't understand any of the ways on how to do it
  • ChazmeisterChazmeister Posts: 536
    Neo
    From the details page of the game you want to refund there is a link that says "Oculus Refund Policy" which will take you to this page here. https://www.oculus.com/legal/rift-content-refund-policy/

In a nutshell; you can only make refund requests on games 14 days after the purchase date and with less than 2 hours play time.

For instructions on how to do it, there's a barely visible hyperlink in the text "please visit this page" under the heading "How Do I Request a Refund" which will take you to this link here https://support.oculus.com/964479930393572/  

Basically go into the settings in your Oculus app, then Account and select Purchase History which is at the bottom of the list. Then click the 3 dot tab next to the game you want to refund to select the refund request.

Yep, that's a lot of jumping through hoops if you have no idea what to do, in order to find out how. It's almost like they don't actually want you to be able to make any refunds.

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yeah, I could see how that could be a little confusing. However, you only have to figure it out once, and then you know for the future. Anyhow, thanks for your feedback.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • sknoxxsknoxx Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    You won't get a refund the "standard response   you have played more than 30 minutes or taken more than 3days to submit a refund 
    Both are wrong as for the 3 days i defy anyone to figure it out in 3 days

I am going to file a dispute with my bank i suggest everyone do the same

• MradrMradr Posts: 3,417 Valuable Player
    You got an answer the same day you posted :o