Usual wait times for Government ID Verification? [Kind of Urgent] — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Usual wait times for Government ID Verification? [Kind of Urgent]

InfiniteSneezeInfiniteSneeze Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, since I'm kind of on a tight schedule, I placed an order for the oculus for my younger brother on the 24th and then ended up cancelling it to buy it at bestbuy to be faster but they were out of stock. So I placed the order again on the 27th and I guess this threw up a red flag for Oculus and they asked for a government issued ID. I was kind of annoyed but I understand now and provided it on the same day.

Since then, I havent had an answer and the order status just says ''order''. Ive opened up two separate support tickets (apart from the original asking for ID) asking how long the verification usually takes but they get marked as solved immediately. I talked to chat and they said there's nothing they can do except show that I've talked to them in chat and that they dont know how long it takes. I wanted to know roughly how long this takes since my younger brothers birthday is coming up soon.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Let me see what I can do.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV