New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

hi download driver oculus rift problem verry verry verry slow download

alessiuskiraalessiuskira Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hello to all. I have a problem downloading the initial drivers of the oculus rift as the installer conflicts with the modem of my phone brand and the download connection is slowed down to 50k. how can I fix it? I have not found anywhere to download the complete driver package directly. and the oculus did not dare to put a cd in the confection.

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    The setup installer is available here, that is the only version available (which is an online installer).
    https://www.oculus.com/setup/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • alessiuskiraalessiuskira Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    yes i know and he download tverry verry slow in 4 hours he download 500 mega what can i do. is a pro
    blem of compatibility oculus server to my modem what can i do?

• Gannyn50Gannyn50 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having this same problem. I download the setup tool it gets to 1.57 GB out of 1.79 GB and slows to a crawl then disconnects when it gets close. Closest I got is 1.74 GB then it disconnected. 
  • AlphaHAlphaH Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I got the exact same issue.. and it's ridiculously slow. Does anyone have a solution to it ? A download from another server ?
    Any dev here to give some explanations ?