cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift core 2.0 post your problem's here

reefy86
Adventurer
just to make it easier for us all and for the staff rather then having multiple post's

my problem is i cannot keep my sensors or headset working. they switch between each other disconnecting and then the headset turns off and then repeats everytime i load oculus up.
267 REPLIES 267

Mr_GoodKat
Protege
Get "Oculus isn't working correctly" notification and a dark HDM. Old home toggle works though. Have the latest nvidia driver as well.

reefy86
Adventurer
Don't know what happened in the last half hour but i tried it again and it seems to be working ok now. Cant believe how clear the text is and i love the AR in the 3d objects menu.

Archer_Bowman
Explorer
Taking my headset off black screens it - and putting it back on doesn't make it pop back up again. I have to use my mouse to click on the Oculus Home app on my PC monitor to get it to come back up.

AiPai
Explorer
I keep getting this error, no matter what configuration I put my sensors in. Everything works fine again if I go to classic home though. https://i.gyazo.com/57841a97c8fb2559315e88851ded0604.png

The problem persists even after going through the full Oculus setup from the beginning.

Roaster
Rising Star
The music.
How do I turn off the music?
I can turn off the headphones, but then I can't listen to my own music.
If I enable sound, the f'in muzak plays over my music selection.
Make it stop.
How do I control the size of the desktop screen? The dash panel gets in the way of selecting things on the desktop.

edit ... dash panel can be grabbed and moved
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

Roaster said:

The music.
How do I turn off the music?
I can turn off the headphones, but then I can't listen to my own music.
If I enable sound, the f'in muzak plays over my music selection.
Make it stop.
How do I control the size of the desktop screen? The dash panel gets in the way of selecting things on the desktop.

Remember Dash and Home are 2 separate things. Dash controls some universal options like headset volume from within any program that supports Dash. That music (and yes it's annoying) is part of Home, so you need to use the Home options to turn it off. Close Dash and use the options menu on your wristwatch.

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Beta update stops at 52% ("Downloading (13 of 13)") or so it seems atleast. I can understand if the update is massive ( like 20 gb massive) since my internet connection isn't all that great but its been at 52% for like 2 hours now...

I've tried closing it all down and opening it all up and it goes through the previous downloads and then ends up stopping at 52% again. Haven't tried to repair since everything else seems to be working fine. Any suggestions as to why nothing changes and/or any suggestions as to what i can do to make it download properly (if that is the case)?

Edit: Nevermind, it just went to 53% as i posted this. Just seems to be massive.

Roaster
Rising Star
Thank you. Muzak off.

i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

thoiter
Protege
Dash isn't working properly inside apps. You can open it, but the app freezes. I don't think I have any of the known hardware issues.