Had a good play around and i have found a few issue's, i know its beta so some issues are to be expected but here are my views
1. annoying text boxes above your hand, i have checked and the only thing you can hide is the name tags above the buttons.
2. there are hands inside of your hand, my avatar hands are orange but you can see the original blue hologram hands inside.
3. the snap system can get a little frustrating and would be nice to grab and scale as some things seem in your face and a little claustrophobic.
4. playing video's (youtube is all i have tested) leaves a white flashing line straight down vertical down the centre.
5. when playing music from your computer it pauses when free roaming around your room which would be nice to listen to music while decorating your space.
6. the rest are things that i think will be added over time but i have no keyboard and i have no idea on how i can stack multiple windows on top of each other.
other then that oculus have done an outstanding job and i can see my self using this every day