cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arktika 1 reset

hoffstadt
Protege
hello,
I'd like to restart Arktika 1 from the beginning but since last patch (1/12) the save is stored in the cloud.
I found nothing in the options...
Is there a way to delete or overwrite it ? Already tried to uninstall/reinstall... and even to begin a new game offline,
my old save always come back 😞
thanks for your help
5 REPLIES 5

leppard2
Protege
I wish they would add a new game option.

DiikDastardly
Explorer
I can't figure out how to get my guns back?.  I played the first mission.  I went on vacation and came back.  When I log into the mission I start with no guns .  When I go into the armory all I see is the vr goggles.  Even when I go into that mode I have no weapons. 

hoffstadt
Protege
They must be in the holsters on your shoulders 🙂

kbdx
Honored Guest

hoffstadt said:

hello,
I'd like to restart Arktika 1 from the beginning but since last patch (1/12) the save is stored in the cloud.
I found nothing in the options...
Is there a way to delete or overwrite it ? Already tried to uninstall/reinstall... and even to begin a new game offline,
my old save always come back 😞
thanks for your help

I have exactly the same problem. If there is no solution I will have request a refund as my sister has completed the game and now when I wanted to play it from the beginning I can't! There was nothing about "you can only play it once" when I was buying it.

N0-one
Honored Guest
you can start from the beginning (kinda) you just have to select the metro mission then tap the mission name above the objectives, the cross at the bottom right will turn into a tick, press that and you're ready to go, load up in the armoury if you haven't already and then down to the garage, you can redo any mission this way.