cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vireio Not Working - HELP

drlazer19
Honored Guest
It runs in the background with the settings, Oculus Rift, and Shared Memory Tracker. When I launch Skyrim it does not launch in Oculus format. IdeaS?
7 REPLIES 7

cybereality
Grand Champion
First off, I think you should be choosing 'OculusTrack', no "Shared memory tracker'.

Also, some people have had issues with various Skyrim mods. You should be using a clean install of the game.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

drlazer19
Honored Guest
had to do some file relocating and got skyrim to not only open in oculus format, but set up the correct settings for my vision. For some odd reason though, the motion tracking is not working correctly. I have selected oculus track like you suggested however, the only aspect of motion tracking that works is when i tilt my head to either left or right shoulder. up down, left right dont appear to be working at all though. Any suggestions?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Try unplugging any game controllers and use the mouse instead.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

drlazer19
Honored Guest
i wish i could tell you that worked. but nothings changed..

drlazer19
Honored Guest
nevermind!! its working. thank you! is it just me or does skyrim hurt your head on oculus lol? ive played lots of oculus and can play games built for it for hours. but skyrim jesus.. 5 mins = vommit

cybereality
Grand Champion
Well that is the issue with using 3rd party injection drivers.

They won't have as good an experience as a native game, but I can see the appeal for stuff like this.

Enterfrize
Explorer
"drlazer19" wrote:
nevermind!! its working. thank you! is it just me or does skyrim hurt your head on oculus lol? ive played lots of oculus and can play games built for it for hours. but skyrim jesus.. 5 mins = vommit

You shouldn't be having an experience like that at all! Have you made any adjustments to the 3D settings outside the defaults (e.g. playing with World Scale or Convergence)? Are your images reversed (a setting in the Overall Settings menu).

Regards,
Neil