New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Ant in oculus

boonishboonish Posts: 1
NerveGear
So i have a little buddy inside my oculus whos really making me mad he has somehow gotten inside my oculus and is pooping all on the inside lens i read on one of the forums that its not possible for stuff to get on the inside lens? im taking it back and getting a new one but im wondering how i can prevent this from happening with the new one

Comments

• cybernettrcybernettr Posts: 875
    3Jane
    According to the little teeny tiny manual that came with it, you’re supposed to disconnect the HMD after every use and store it in the case it came with. Seems like a lot of work to me, but if you’re having problems with it, it seems like a good idea. 
  • dburnedburne Posts: 1,701 Valuable Player
    Sheese , mine has been all plugged in ever since getting it back in Jan, yes it is a nice case but I have never disconnected to store it away in the case. Seems like would be a lot of wear and tear on the connectors.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,125
    Wintermute
    Maybe you can lure him out with honey.
  • hoppingbunny123hoppingbunny123 Posts: 358
    Nexus 6
    edited December 2017
    Ya or get Criss Angel to take him out through the glass.
  • MadMan79MadMan79 Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    Raid
    Ever since I was a young boy I've wanted to do this, so now that I have, wtf do I strive for?