cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Gonzo187
Honored Guest
Has anyone else been following Kingdom Come: Deliverance game? It looks like it's going to be really good. It's going to be a realistic RPG set in medieval Europe. So no dragons or zombies.
They just put it on kickstarter today and it's already 1/3 of it's way to being backed. It's being made with Cryengine which supports Occulus Rift by default, so I'm really looking forward to it. I won't link it cos I don't know if thats allowed, have a look though.
2 REPLIES 2

zarlor
Honored Guest
I decided to back it. Not because it will have Rift support so much (although if they focus some development time on making sure it has good Rift support that would be awesome) but because I have long been a student of Historical European Martial Arts (HEMA) and it sound like they've gotten several of the great HEMA guys in the Czech Republic to do some mo-cap work for them using historic technique, which I think is really, really cool and well worth supporting. I'm definitely interested in seeing how this game comes up.

Gonzo187
Honored Guest
For me it's more what I call the FarCry effect. I got that game without knowing what it was about. Had great fun for the first hour, then some damn alien or something shows up!! Turned it off and never played again.
I must have played mount n blade for hundreds of hours and this looks like it will be better. Human history has plenty of interesting things without the need for wizards.