New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Asseto Corso and PCars Tracking Issues

azmand01azmand01 Posts: 12
NerveGear
Folks anyone with a solution for tracking issues with racing games.
Every lap in PCars and Assetto and I need to recenter view.
I always have to look more to the right of the center view to get a correct center when resetting , but it shouldn't need to reset every lap anyway.
I am running two sensors, powered USB 3.0.

A great deal has been discussed here:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/comment/508237

With a solution by:
"rkodey said:
I think I found a temporary solution that works for me (so far):  process affinity.

I restricted "EliteDangerous64.exe" to cores 1-6, and "OVRServer_x64.exe" to cores 7-8.  After that, the tracking problems disappeared in my first test!  I'll try a couple more test runs today to make sure it remains stable.  But, thought I'd throw this idea up to see if it helps anyone else.

Note:  I'm running 1 sensor."

But I have no idea how to restrict cores like rkodey did... also I am on a AMD FX7380 processor.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• azmand01azmand01 Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Does anyone from Oculus answer questions on this support? Where do we go for support?

• WreckLuse68WreckLuse68 Posts: 250
    Nexus 6
    No problems with tracking at all here...either in Assetto Corsa or PCars 2...in fact both run like a dream at the moment...anyways...there is a tool on Steam called CPUCores which will do what you want (I can't say how good it is) but I guess if you consult the Oracle (Google) you could probably find something similar for free.
    When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, “I wouldn’t know. Ask Nikola Tesla”.