cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 days and my replacement headset still hasn't shipped.

VRBanshee
Honored Guest
So like the title says; it's been almost a month and the replacement headset still hasn't even shipped. The replacement order was placed on the 10th of December, 2017. After the first 2 weeks I just assumed that the delays were holidays related, which made sense and was also what my support agent\person was telling me. However after that, my support person just told me that my replacement was still delayed. I waited several days before checking to see if my replacement had shipped and it still hadn't! I emailed about it and after 7 DAYS I get a reply that tells me the same thing as before. 7 days to get the same answer, that's ridiculous. I really don't think I'm asking for much here, I only want to know why it's delayed and when is the latest that I can expect it to ship? That's really all I want to know! I'm not asking for it to be at my doorstep yesterday ago, though considering the almost month long delay, that would have been pretty sweet. All I want to know is why is it being delayed and when is the latest that I can expect the replacement to ship. That's all I want.
5 REPLIES 5

VRtony71
Honored Guest
got my replacement and it only worked for 15 min before I got hdmi disconnections  quality control is  garbage

cybereality
Grand Champion
Give me a moment to look into this and see if I can find any additional information. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, so it does look like there was some sort of confusion at the warehouse with this particular order. We are still working on the case, and I'd expect it to be resolved soon, so please stay tuned for more updates on the support ticket. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

VRBanshee
Honored Guest
@cybereality Thanks for checking in on that, I appreciate it. What kind of confusion takes a month to resolve though? Also how soon can I expect it to ship?

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'll follow up with the team again, as this is not a normal wait time. If you don't hear anything soon, please send me a private message so I can stay on top of it. Thanks.