New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Primordian - Early acces: Part 2 finally begun rolling out.

KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 830
3Jane
edited September 2018 in Games and Apps
 Saw this game a few weeks ago, and it looks stunning !
https://www.stonepunkstudios.com/the-primordian

Have anyone tried it yet ?
From the user reviews so far, it looks like it could become one of 2018 great VR titles.

Steam early access page for anyone interested:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/546150/Primordian/
Be good, die great !
Tagged:

Comments

• FrankDrebin1979FrankDrebin1979 Posts: 58
    Hiro Protagonist
    Just tried it. Game is fucking amazing! 10/10
  • KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 830
    3Jane
     I got a feeling it´s something I really want to play as well.
    Even tho it just entered early access 4 days ago it doesn´t seem to buggy from what ive read.
     Added to my shopping list for feb 1st !
     Thanks for the reply.
    Be good, die great !
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,617 Volunteer Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Yeah it's on my watch list. I cannot believe that's its just one guy making the game. (Ex-Blizzard employee)

Here he gives a tour of his home studio and talks about inspiration.

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    3Jane
    Yeah it's on my watch list. I cannot believe that's its just one guy making the game. (Ex-Blizzard employee)

Here he gives a tour of his home studio and talks about inspiration.
    Dude got skills ! Can´t believe hes making it on his own.
     Awesome video. I love his energy.
    Be good, die great !
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,243 Valuable Player
    Once snap turning is introduced this is going to be pretty sweet. Love it so far, excellent audio and visuals.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
    3Jane
    Part 2 coming soon. A few screenshots from steam:

Part Two Progress is going well, however it is taking a little longer than planned, as there are many strange new weapons, enemies and features. Looking forward to have this out to everyone as soon as it's ready. Even though it's taking some time to complete, it will be worth it to have so much variety added rather than rushing and leaving out some of the unique elements that take that extra time to create. Thank you everyone and updates will keep coming as it's getting closer to complete.

Here are a few more screenshots of some of the new things coming soon.

Im guessing it will be available on Oculus home as well when part 2 is finished.
     It´s still around there showing up as an upcoming title.

Be good, die great !
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,146
    Wintermute
    It's great that he's doing it on his own but maybe Oculus should help him out and send a couple of people. 
    3Jane
    Part 2 has finally begun rolling out today:

On a sad note, this game seems to have vanished from Oculus store :(

Be good, die great !
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,282 Valuable Player
    edited September 2018
    Why has it vanished from the Oculus store @cybereality?
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,784 Valuable Player
    The developer probably has to re-issue the QA check to have it re-appear. My guess.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
    3Jane
    Zenbane said:
    The developer probably has to re-issue the QA check to have it re-appear. My guess.
    I hope that´s it and it will reappear in the OS so I can buy it again.
     Just bought it yesterday at steam, will let you know all about it when I get a chance to play it.

Be good, die great !
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 952
    Neo
    I played part one & didn't think much of it at all, melee was poor & gun gameplay the usual walk backwards & shoot till they die. Part 2 looks better but i'll wait & see.  
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,784 Valuable Player
    KlodsBrik said:
    Zenbane said:
    I hope that´s it and it will reappear in the OS so I can buy it again.
     Just bought it yesterday at steam, will let you know all about it when I get a chance to play it.

Yes! I'm excited about this title and confident that this particular Dev will deliver a solid final product (albeit a few early access struggles along the way).
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 545
    Neo
    edited September 2018
    This game has been on my wish list since it was early in development and I randomly stumbled across the videos on Youtube. I've been holding out for some updates to it so I hope they get it on Oculus Store. 
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,541 Valuable Player
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)