Robo recall crashing on 1.2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Robo recall crashing on 1.2

wowguy13045wowguy13045 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Im trying load robo recall mission 1.2 and 4 times its crashed now i have not found any solutions online besides wiping my pc which i cant do because i have files i cant even risk to lose on here but this is also the main reason i got an oculus and im at the point where i dont know what to do so hopefully someone can help me understand whats going on with this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Chris300127Chris300127 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I’m having same problem! And I did wipe my computer. Crash still happening. 
  • RandomfellowRandomfellow Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Yeah, this isn't a common problem, but not very rare either. I've been in communication with oculus support and Epic support for awhile now over this very issue, but neither of them have been able to come close to helping. I wouldn't expect much from either company if you contact them. It seems neither company is sure which one of them is supposed to deal with issues like this.

Though, I think there might be a way around this issue. If we could manage to get ahold of someone else's' save game file that's finished mission 1.2, we might be able to slap it in our save game folder and use it to play the rest of the missions. Unfortunately, we still wouldn't be able to play 1.2 without mods, but at least we could advance. What do y'all think?
  • Chris300127Chris300127 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Though, I think there might be a way around this issue. If we could manage to get ahold of someone else's' save game file that's finished mission 1.2, we might be able to slap it in our save game folder and use it to play the rest of the missions.
    I was thinking about this as a possible solution as well
  • RandomfellowRandomfellow Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Think we should make a post about it in the forums? I'm worried that it's against some kind of rule, but I always worry about non-existent things. 
  • larsen3000larsen3000 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Any fix for this yet?