cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOXVR - Bug tracker and Feature Requests

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear BOXVR Users

Please use this thread to post any bugs and/or feature requests for BOXVR.
The FitXR team will be following up on this thread regularly. 
66 REPLIES 66

christopherbarn
Adventurer
My activity doesn't get saved. I played the first workout. Exited. Started BoxVr back up and it didn't have my previous activity. I uninstalled and re-installed. Tried again and still not saving.

Jamesparker_1
Expert Protege
I love this game! 

I did notice that if I quit a session part way through then my calories burned don’t get added. For me, they should still count towards daily goals.

christopherbarn
Adventurer
I played all the way through a work out before exiting. I played again today and had like 10 workouts, met daily time and calorie goals. But still wasn't saved after I went back in 😞

neosporing
Honored Guest
Bugs:
Latency text - after setting slider to 0ms and exiting.. returning to screen shows the slider still set at 0ms but the text reads 50ms
Great Work text or Awesome text lingers on occasion.
Quit game screen fails to show after routine on occasion 

Suggestions:
- Move the blurred effect when failing to duck to the highest graphics setting.. or give an option to turn it off.  It induces headaches, and poses issues for people with vision issues.
-Add a novice / expert mode with different size hitboxes.  This allows players to continue to get a workout with alternative combat style movements.  Current patch changed jab hitboxes to be more accurate in form (straight jab) but one has to use less energy and focus on form rather then winding up and hitting the balloons with more energy.  (why punish people trying to hit the balloons harder just because their fist isn't coming in straight?)
- Add power-ups.  (encourage people to strike balloons at the end of a string with maximum effort or knock-out blow.)  Or add multiplayer bonus to specific knockout balloons with a form and power threshold.  This is where you add your institute refined hitboxes.  Max effort + perfect form give strike bonus for the next 3 -7 string combo strikes with finishing blow.
- Add incremental (+) (-) buttons to the sliders.  Setting height, weight etc.. is just about impossible with the touch controllers. 
-  Allow user to set the workout space.  Using a 3 sensor setup, BoxVR often re-centers me 45 degrees to the right from my front 2 sensors.

FitXRsupport
Explorer
Hi Neosporing, thanks for all your feedback! We are currently looking at our current in game feedback so it’s great to know what you think about the blurring effect. A novice/expert hitbox is also something we will discuss internally. We are also working to add incremental buttons and thanks for letting us know about BOXVR recentering your room with 3 sensors, we will look into this ASAP.

christopherbarn
Adventurer
Any word on "not being able to save activity" bug ???

Feralise
Honored Guest
PLEASE LET US SAVE! I can second the fact that this game does not save your activity. Any time you exit, your progress is lost. The day will appear "new" and your daily goal unmet. It goes without saying but any prior day/week's information is non-existent. I'd give this game a perfect score if only it would actually remember the fact that I've played. 😞

christopherbarn
Adventurer
Latest update fixes not saving activity bug. Nice !

bubimude
Explorer
I would love to see some kind of alternate point scoring system that operates on raw point score rather than multiplier. I find myself getting too caught up in streaks, and then when I lose my streak I almost just want to start over or quit out of frustration haha. Would be nice to have the option to have a score based on how many great hits I landed regardless of 1 or 2 slipups. This would go well with a really hard mode where its almost impossible to get everything anyways.
Also would love to see another kind of dodge mechanic.. maybe a faster ball thats at head level that moves through. Right now dodging is nice but too easy to anticipate.
Great game I've been playing for several weeks almost every night!