cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hand Color in Oculus Home

Anonymous
Not applicable
The formerly blue virtual hands in Oculus home are red all of a sudden. Is this an update or does this mean something is wrong?
6 REPLIES 6

Richooal
Consultant
You change your hand colour when you edit your avatar. Did you change your avatar recently?

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah that's it. Thanks!

RattyUK
Trustee

Richooal said:

You change your hand colour when you edit your avatar. Did you change your avatar recently?

That explains my 'golden' hands!  Thanks 🙂 
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
My hands are always blue in winter so there's nothing to worry about. Summer time has arrived here in England, so I expect my hands to have reddish colour to them now..

RattyUK
Trustee

RedRizla said:

Summer time has arrived here in England, so I expect my hands to have reddish bluer colour to them now..

Corrected for current climate....   You also forgot to mention the webbed feet! 😛

But appreciate the optimism - it can only get better (I hope)
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

LZoltowski
Champion
Apparently, there is some sort of pagan spring festival on today, looked out of the window ... sure looks like the middle of winter to me here in London.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂