well, I've held off playing this but it looks like tomorrow might have to be the day i start
DOOM VFR PC Patch - January 30
A new patch for DOOM VFR will be deployed on January 30 for PC. Here are the patch notes.
- Added Windows Mixed Reality headset support
- Added Smooth Locomotion control option
- Added Smooth Locomotion movement speed options
- Added Weapon Pitch option to adjust angle of weapon on controller
- Added option for Jump while using VR controllers with Smooth Movement on
- Added toggle for Dash when smooth movement is on
- Added Jump to Gamepad controller scheme
- Fixed an issue with discoloring seen on some HMDs
- Various bug fixes[/list
The DOOM VFR patch will take place at 2:00pm CST/3:00pm EST on January 30th on PC.
Is there anything else anyone recommends?
such as binding buttons differently or anything?
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.