New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Rift shaking screen and wrong positioning (VIDEO inc.)

pazarcopazarco Posts: 5
NerveGear
edited February 2018 in Support
Have an issue with my Oculus Rift . The tracking works fine. But the screen itself is all kinds of a mess. It shakes violently, and I'm often inverted and completely in the wrong position from where I should be. Sometime I will randomly jump to a new position, as shown in the beginning of this clip. 

Comments

• pazarcopazarco Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    UP
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,705 Volunteer Moderator
    Woah! I have never seen this before. Have you tried re-running the Sensor Setup?

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    NerveGear
    yes i did. and i have tried with 2 different new hi-end pcs
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,705 Volunteer Moderator
    If tracking is fine and this is happening then I have a feeling it might be something wrong with rifts onboard sensor. I would get in touch with support directly.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • KillCardKillCard Posts: 1,078
    Wintermute
    Might need to recalibrate the IMU Sensor. Talk to support and they will send you a toolk along with instructions on how to run it.
    NerveGear
    If tracking is fine and this is happening then I have a feeling it might be something wrong with rifts onboard sensor. I would get in touch with support directly.
    tracking is fine.
    NerveGear
    My headset is fine when i removed 2 sensors.but screen is upside down
  • leturfleturf Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    pazarco said:
    My headset is fine when i removed 2 sensors.but screen is upside down
    Same. No fix yet.