cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift shaking screen and wrong positioning (VIDEO inc.)

pazarco
Honored Guest
Have an issue with my Oculus Rift . The tracking works fine. But the screen itself is all kinds of a mess. It shakes violently, and I'm often inverted and completely in the wrong position from where I should be. Sometime I will randomly jump to a new position, as shown in the beginning of this clip. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HBRGTAEFQ
8 REPLIES 8

pazarco
Honored Guest
UP

LZoltowski
Champion
Woah! I have never seen this before. Have you tried re-running the Sensor Setup?

axjlynz4jrzf.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

pazarco
Honored Guest
yes i did. and i have tried with 2 different new hi-end pcs

LZoltowski
Champion
If tracking is fine and this is happening then I have a feeling it might be something wrong with rifts onboard sensor. I would get in touch with support directly.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

DarkTenka
Trustee
Might need to recalibrate the IMU Sensor. Talk to support and they will send you a toolk along with instructions on how to run it.

pazarco
Honored Guest

If tracking is fine and this is happening then I have a feeling it might be something wrong with rifts onboard sensor. I would get in touch with support directly.

tracking is fine.

pazarco
Honored Guest
My headset is fine when i removed 2 sensors.but screen is upside down

leturf
Honored Guest

pazarco said:

My headset is fine when i removed 2 sensors.but screen is upside down

Same. No fix yet.