cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"From Other Suns" deleted my achievements?

Gboy27
Honored Guest
And I am not referring to the save file after losing a game. I have unlocked the raider lvl 1 achievement and with some other players I unlocked the crimson ship by killing the Captain Lord, and I made a save playing on the Crimson ship and was having a great time. Unfortunately, after coming back to my game later in the day, I realized not only was my Crimson ship deleted, but the progress on all of my achievements have been wiped. Has the game glitched? My brother tried it out while I was away and played the tutorial, could that have created another account from mine or did doing so wipe my progress? Whatever info helps, I miss my crimson ship 😞
2 REPLIES 2

Gboy27
Honored Guest
Just answered my own question. For anyone who thinks they might have the same problem, make sure you have a working internet connection lol

cybereality
Grand Champion
Thanks for following up.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV