Issue with buying Oculus Rift — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Issue with buying Oculus Rift

CyzioCyzio Posts: 2
NerveGear
edited February 2018 in Support
Hello,

Yesterday i tried to order Oculus Rift 5 times. Basically every single time i've received email that states "We haven't been able to process your order with the payment method on file.". I tried via 2 different CC and PayPal account, also cleared caches and switched browser to see if this could help. Im out of idea. My bank account is not charged for my order and order status says it's just `Order'. Would love to receive any help that could lead me to buying Oculus Rift.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i never had issue with buying anything via my CC's or PayPal

Thanks, Cyzio.
Tagged:

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,756 Volunteer Moderator
    Whats your country of origin? Is your delivery address the same as your billing address?
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    For payment related issues, please submit a support ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • CyzioCyzio Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I did submit support ticket cybereality currently im waiting for an answer. Thanks :)