We've started rolling out Rift SI release 1.23 to all Rift owners. Core 2.0 remains opt-in, and today's major Oculus Home updates bring the ability to create multiple homes, new surroundings, and new accessories for decorating and customization. Please continue to share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group
, and report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.
Rift Core 2.0 Beta:
- You can now add apps and games to your wishlist when browsing the store in VR. This feature was previously only available in the Oculus app on desktop.
- We added the ability to create and customize multiple homes. You can choose your default home by grabbing its preview sphere and tapping its properties. Privacy settings for each home can be accessed via the Oculus desktop app.
- Introduced assorted bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed an issue impacting AMD driver version check regression.
- Added assorted bug fixes and stability improvements
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV