cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Packs Available From The Oculus Store Until 9th March

Anonymous
Not applicable
Adrenaline Pack:
  • ARKTIKA.1—Protect one of the last bastions of civilization in the aftermath of a silent apocalypse
  • Chronos—Follow a hero’s lifelong quest to save their homeland from a great evil in this atmospheric RPG
  • The Climb—Take it to the vertical limit with extreme solo climbing and competitive speed runs
  • Dragon Front—Build a custom deck and brave the battlefield in this fantasy diesel-punk CCG
  • Space Pirate Trainer—Fight off off relentless waves of droids and dance your way into the hall of fame
Acceleration Pack:
  • BlazeRush—Assemble your favorite pit crew and race to the finish with no health, no leveling, and no brakes
  • DiRT Rally—Start your engines and rev your way through this white-knuckle racing game on the world’s stage
  • Epic Roller Coasters—Feel the thrill of the amusement park with each drop, twist, and turn
  • Radial-G : Racing Revolved—Climb into the cockpit of a futuristic race craft and tear up the anti-gravity track
  • Ultrawings—Pilot around an island as you pop balloons, snap photos, and perform emergency landings
Fantasy Pack:
  • Edge of Nowhere—Travel to Antarctica in search of a missing expedition team and tests your wits and sanity
  • Loco Dojo—Pit your skills against friends or strangers in this hilariously competitive multiplayer party game
  • The Mage’s Tale—Decipher puzzles, avoid traps, and vanquish hordes of vicious monsters in this dungeon crawler
  • Minecraft—Create, explore, and battle for survival in a procedurally-generated sandbox world
  • Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality—Get yelled at by Rick and question your own self-worth as a Morty clone
Challenger Pack:
  • Drunkn Bar Fight—Throw back a few rounds and throw some punches in your own virtual brawl
  • Echo Arena—Glide, boost, and punch your way to zero-g victory in Ready At Dawn’s award-winning esports hit
  • Eleven: Table Tennis VR—Take aim and control your spin as you battle an online or AI opponent
  • Headmaster—Use your head in this skills-based prison soccer game with party mode and single-player campaign
  • Smashbox Arena—Shoot, block, duck behind cover, and coordinate with teammates (victory dance optional)

Not interested in any of these myself I don't think. I've already bought most of these but this is great for those that have just bought a Rift. B)

[Context of Discussion - To discuss the above game packs and anything else you fucking want to talk about that take's your fancy, including @vannagirl's body parts; will definitely accept insult, bullying or derailment of the thread because I'm not the Forum Police [governed by no particular rules to speak of]]
7 REPLIES 7

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I feel like the Community could do a better job of putting these packages together.

For example, I still recommend that Oculus Create an "Investigators Pack" with:
  1. Edge of Nowhere
  2. Dead Secret
  3. Wilson's Heart
  4. The Invisible Hours
  5. Batman Arkham VR

And Sprint Vector should definitely be apart of any "Adrenaline" packs. My arms are killing me from my 1 hour session last night.

LZoltowski
Champion
Or A Puzzle Master Pack

Lone Echo
Mages Tale
I expect you to die
The Gallery
Form
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
I expect these deals aren't that easy to put together, I would have thought that developer cooperation is needed and I doubt that the developers of Sprint Vector would be interested in discounting their game just after it's been released.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
O boy  .. That disclaimer, and I was just beginning to get annoyed wtih those 😄
Be good, die great !

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

I expect these deals aren't that easy to put together, I would have thought that developer cooperation is needed and I doubt that the developers of Sprint Vector would be interested in discounting their game just after it's been released.

Yeah, you're probably right.
:'(

Applecorp
Rising Star
Problem with these packs is I've always already got at least 2 of the games in them. Great for newcomers to the Rift though I guess.

Applecorp said:

Problem with these packs is I've always already got at least 2 of the games in them. Great for newcomers to the Rift though I guess.

Yep, same here. As soon as there's a pack that only has stuff I haven't got... I'm on it. Wish you could at least mix & match the stuff that's on offer, that shouldn't be a major thing to set up. Tesco do it a lot.