cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home 2.0 Environments are stunning.

LZoltowski
Champion
The space one really fits my theme. The woodland vista is just drop dead beautiful The light it provides is gorgeous. 
The space one has moving traffic and the vista casts moving tree shadows on the balcony area with subtle nature sounds.

Now more walls, floor and ceiling materials please (stone wall, etc) Id like to make a medieval room. 🙂

cuoc2czd1dyr.jpg

b5idvm95qcne.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
43 REPLIES 43

Xboxmember1978
Expert Protege
When did that update come out? Today?

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Ooh, nice! Time to start my second home!

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

LZoltowski
Champion

When did that update come out? Today?

Just now .. I just finished a rather energetic round in Space Pirate Trainer and went home to check up on things and noticed some new textures and the new environments .. they are so pretty!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Xboxmember1978
Expert Protege
Im not home yet to get the update. New textures? New textures for the old environments?

LZoltowski
Champion

Im not home yet to get the update. New textures? New textures for the old environments?

A few not many, for the walls, floors and ceiling .. quite ornate 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Rob_In_Phoenix
Rising Star
Thanks for the scoop @LZoltowski .  I had no idea this was coming.

LZoltowski
Champion

Thanks for the scoop @LZoltowski .  I had no idea this was coming.

@cybereality  mentioned they would be rolling out gradually and they did!  Pretty awesome. They seem to be of much higher quality than the original 3 too .. looks like the O team is really putting in the hours on this one.

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Ah these are just too good!

The new TechnoLust environment is really going to have to be my second home project.

I love the forest as well. They put some trees close enough that we can get some nifty ideas going. Tree House challenge??!!

Nice, I'm guessing new objects and decorations have arrived too... or at least will do from time to time, we just don't know until we open our presents.