cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, Mages Tale .. good? I need a fantasy VR fix.

LZoltowski
Champion
Did anyone play it? Thoughts? How are the controls? Is it mostly puzzles and little combat? Or the other way around?
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
1 REPLY 1

cybernettr
Superstar
 I tried it recently but didn’t finish. Mostly exploration with occasional combat.  I was liking it at first and really getting into it, then I came into this big room where you’re supposed to shoot your spells at these 4 glass orbs on tall pedestals in order to advance out of the room but I could not figure out how to do it. I watched a YouTube video and the guy did it fairly  easily. It turns out he had more colors of spells then I had. I don’t know why since I tried playing the game twice from the beginning and still did not have the required spells. It seems  the game should not let you advance to a certain point unless you have what you need to make it beyond that point. Also the game it has extremely  slow loading times, the slowest of any game I have played, and some really annoying singing while the game is loading. 
 😕