New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Help! I can't take off my Oculus Touch battery cover.

VRnoobYUVRnoobYU Posts: 4
NerveGear
It was easy the first time, I just gave it a little push with my thumb and it would slide open, but when I tried to change my batteries today, it won't slide open no matter how hard I push, any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,705 Volunteer Moderator
    try to push it down from the top bevel with your thumb

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

• VRnoobYUVRnoobYU Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    try to push it down from the top bevel with your thumb

Tried that, even with gloves :(
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 987
    3Jane
    Do you have kids or friends with Super Glue?
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
    NerveGear
    Richooal said:
    Do you have kids or friends with Super Glue?
    No LOL
    NerveGear
    Even when all you do is push that top bevel, don't press on the sides, just the top lip, use both thumbs

Thanks man! I did it your way but with my nails, this just took me over 30 minutes but finally XD
    Awesome sauce! and LOL, jeez I would have smashed it against a wall by now :)