Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something to look forward to... Haptic Glove

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary

Looks like good fun to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK2y4Z5IkZ0

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.
13 REPLIES 13

falken76
Expert Consultant
I like it, but I can't imagine buying one without wireless and it all has to fit in a glove that doesn't look like it came from Robot Jox.  If it's more like a batting glove it would be perfect.

Digikid1
Consultant
No comment....

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Bad enough catching someone in the face with Oculus Touch. You would probably be looking at a prison sentence hitting someone in the face with that. Would be cool if it wasn't so bulky..

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I just want a VR Glove, haptic feedback optional.

I've spent the last 2+ weeks going between OrbusVR, In Death, and a few other randoms (including shooters), and my damn hands are getting tired of gripping! I have no idea how Vivers do it with those girthier wands.

Our hands need to be set free!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks pretty cool, they've basically done a similar thing that the people behind that exoskeleton glove that Tested previewed a while back did and added haptics to the palm and fingers. Will be awesome but it isn't going to be cheap and needs to be less bulky and wireless.

Will be interesting to see how this sort of thing develops over the next 5 years or so.

LZoltowski
Champion
Finally, I can feel my virtual penis ....
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66
MVP
MVP

I just use my real one. TMI?

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

nalex66 said:

I just use my real one. TMI?