cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Sensors

Lankeyfish
Honored Guest
Can I place my sensors further than 2-feet apart? Everytime I have tried to get 360 degrees tracking it tells me my sensors are too far apart and need to be within two feet of each other. 
3 REPLIES 3

LZoltowski
Champion
Are you trying 360 tracking with just 2 sensors? If so, ignore the message, 3 to 6 feet apart is good.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Lankeyfish
Honored Guest
For the moment yet but I shall be getting a third one soonish. Can you continue the setup even after this message though? It doesn't seem like you can. 

LZoltowski
Champion

For the moment yet but I shall be getting a third one soonish. Can you continue the setup even after this message though? It doesn't seem like you can. 

How are you setting them up? You should have a next button .. it should work

Related image

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂