Hi all, have received numerous questions regarding this so here is a bullet point summary:
- Your $15 (or your currency equivalent) will be applied within 7 days to your account
- To qualify you must have used your Rift on or after February 1st 2018
Store credits legal bits: https://www.oculus.com/email/zdirect/?redirect=https://www.oculus.com/legal/store-credits/&uid=1252141654813511&eid=752665681591106To check your store credit ballance:
When you receive store credit from Oculus, you can check your store credit balance from your settings in the Oculus app. Before you can use your store credit, you'll need to add a payment method to your account. All of your Oculus devices share the same store credit.
To check your store credit balance using the Oculus app on your computer:
- Open the Oculus app on your computer.
- Select Settings in the left menu.
- Select the Payment tab to view your store credit balance.
Note: You can only use store credit in the currency it was issued in. Oculus store credit is non-transferable and cannot be used in another currency. Source
Example of how it looks:
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!)
Be kind to one another