cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought Job simulator and got "It looks like you have not purchased this game"

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I purchased the game and got the error above (Or something very similar).
I issued a return to see if it would work after I re-bought it. No response on the return yet.
I have been looking on the forums and I only found this and it wasn't even the same situation.
Anyone got any ideas?f0ezd6wcjy3p.png
7 REPLIES 7

cybereality
Grand Champion
See this article for details on the return process:
https://support.oculus.com/964479930393572/
Basically that game will be locked pending the refund, which could take up to 5 days. It's an automated process, so we can't cancel it or make it go faster. 
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I should just wait until the return was issued and then re-buy the game?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Alright well still no update on the return but I just bought another version of Job Simulator as a part of the Job Simulator/The Climb bundle. It gave me the same error, "It looks like you have not purchased this game. If this is incorrect, please contact Oculus support for assistance."
Every other game on oculus works fine.

I have no clue what to do now.

7zsgzmbrxaoj.png

6k1evraku1xt.png

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good News! I re-opened the game a few times and it worked! Sorry for the confusion. I am still waiting on the original return but otherwise it works fine.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please submit a support ticket so we can look into this. Thanks.
https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

MarcoSadowski
Honored Guest
I have the same problem. Just bought the bundle and then I see the error message which is mentioned above. I will wait and hope it will work tomorrow....

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can try restarting Oculus (Settings -> Beta -> Restart) or logging out of the Oculus app.