New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

i just got my 15$ (13€) no idea what to buy recommend me something good :D

PlayingAimPlayingAim Posts: 24
NerveGear
i think the title basically says it all im looking thru the store to find something that i really like but so far nothing
im open for a lot of games but i mostly intrested in shooters or rpgs

Comments

• RichooalRichooal Posts: 554
    Neo
    It's not necessary to spend it straight away, it won't self destruct any time soon.
    Sit back and wait for new releases and sales. Something will catch your interest sooner or later.
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
  • lag0maticlag0matic Posts: 142
    Art3mis
    Orbus, the MMO. Its on sale + the discount coupon makes it 15.00, instead of 40!
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 4,168 Power Poster
    Well the Rift's 2nd anniversary is on the 20th so I'm waiting until then to see if they have a sale on before I spend mine.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,053 Power Poster
    If you haven’t played SuperHot, that game is definitely worth it. Of course, Lone Echo is a must-play too.
    i7 5820K 4.25 GHz | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair LPX 32GB DDR4 3000 | Corsair Hydro H100i | Corsair HX750
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Samsung 850 Evo SSD 1 TB | Samsung 840 Evo SSD 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3TB
    My Oculus Medium sketchbook thread, and my Oculus Medium Gallery
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,000 Valuable Player
    damn i knew this post was somewhere ....... i just could not find it.

if you do not have them the Eleven table tennis / From other suns combo pack is a must buy at £21.99 less the £11 = £10.99.  a steal!.
    Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • PlayingAimPlayingAim Posts: 24
    NerveGear
    i took arizona sunshine and superhot vr double pack it was basically a steal for me (pay for superhot get a free arizona sunshine) i was going to buy them both anyway
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,140 Poster of the Week
    Good call on both

WAAAGH!
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 632
    Neo
    Superhot, From other suns, Star Trek Bridge Crew. 
  • Bigtime88Bigtime88 Posts: 58
    Hiro Protagonist
    Subnautica

For me, this is by far the best thing I've played on Rift. Maybe as I've done a fair bit of snorkelling and bit of scuba diving. Rift feels like a mask on your head while playing. Graphics, sound and immersion just brilliant.
    It's a crafting adventure, with a really good story.
    Took me just over 2 days total playtime to finish so you get your moneys worth.

• A.ForceA.Force Posts: 55
    Hiro Protagonist
    Bigtime88 said:
    Subnautica

For me, this is by far the best thing I've played on Rift. Maybe as I've done a fair bit of snorkelling and bit of scuba diving. Rift feels like a mask on your head while playing. Graphics, sound and immersion just brilliant.

But what about the controls and GUI?
    Im really curious about the game but i also hear the GUI is almost unuseable, that the controls are not adequate in VR and that its very motion-sickness inducing.

I guess for you the pros outweigh the cons of this game?

• Bigtime88Bigtime88 Posts: 58
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited March 23
    A.Force said:
    Bigtime88 said:
    Subnautica

But what about the controls and GUI?
    Im really curious about the game but i also hear the GUI is almost unuseable, that the controls are not adequate in VR and that its very motion-sickness inducing.

I guess for you the pros outweigh the cons of this game?

The user interface in VR isn't great no. I changed to look to select options (non default). I was fine using gamepad. I don't get sickness anymore in any games. I think the sickness just goes after using rift for a while.
    I have a 1080Ti, and it makes good use of it. Maybe with a slow/min. spec. system it will get choppy.
    I pursuaded my brother to buy it and he did, but he couldn't drag his ass away from iRacing/PC2 so it's not THE game for everyone however much I bleated on about it to him.

I need to fill a big hole that Subnautica has left. I'd get Fallout 4 or Skyrim in VR but have already played those to death.
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 554
    Neo
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
  • UrppanaUrppana Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    @PlayingAim I would save it for something that you really want and hope for a good sale. 365 days(1year) and they expire
    I asked God for a bike but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness
  • MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 752
    Trinity
    I wonder, 
  • MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 752
    Trinity
    I bought Robinson after the reviews of how good it looks which it does and has easier methods of climbing as it is the same makers as The Climb. It's a puzzle solving adventure amongst dinosaurs. I completed the full game in a weekend over about 4hours. Enjoyed it but I hate too many puzzles always plus I hate heights. For those reasons it made me sweat and hate going on yet I wanted to get it all out of the way to discover. Like a real adventure, love the outdoors but hate the adrenaline it builds up in me as I'm still in my room! 
  • BrixmisBrixmis Posts: 1,438
    Wintermute
    I just bought A-Tech Cybernetic (early access doom-esque title). 'Gift' was £12 - A-Tech is currently £11.99 = perfect! :)
    I'm an old duffer - give me a break!

• UrppanaUrppana Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    @PlayingAim I would save it for something that you really want and hope for a good sale. Note Your funds will remain for 365days and then expire
    I asked God for a bike but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness
  • Log_a_FrogLog_a_Frog Posts: 1,039
    Trinity
    Hang on to it.
  • k3yk3y Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    lag0matic said:
    Orbus, the MMO. Its on sale + the discount coupon makes it 15.00, instead of 40!
    Orbus is a waste of money, even at $15
    very buggy game and extremely hard to get started